Saturday, February 2, 2008

Human Powered Generator Boat

JENNY BOWLING CARDS KI MEMORIES AND BOOKING

The advantage of having a scrap shop is that you always have the just an excuse for scrapbooking and no one can argue that you have to do ... I work!! Today, you want a gloomy day, it rains here, I came to want to shop early because I wanted to fix the mess left over from the last .... I let myself be groped by Jenny Bowling cards. I love their products, in fact I put them in my shop and I already preorder all the new CHA post. These two photos are part of the album cruise last year, are not beautiful, they are dark and also handle a bit with photoshop, I could not work miracles, but they are the only photos I have of Gabriele dress "smart" for the evening gala, and so this time I preferred the "memory" to a beautiful picture and I scrapbooking. As I used a base Gaia blue lettering and a white Gaia, on which I glued 2 / 3 of Ki memories "lace cardstock" I really like these cards so I find them carved adattabilissimi so many things and finally as I said before Jenny Bowling series cards Versity Line. I cut the big shot with the various shapes, squiggles and stars and I assembled it all ........ here it is, I like it, despite the picture "ugly". I'm glad that the album of the cruise has been enriched with a new page ....... continued at this rate will end in three years, but it will end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment