Friday, June 13, 2008

Facial Hyperhidrosis 2009

MINI-ALBUM WILL WORK OF MY LIFE

few days ago I asked Sara (also known as Sarina) to help, creating a mini album with some of the transaction, she accepted with enthusiasm, talent that does not lack at all, I chose all the cards, the cards and some adhesive, I know a little about his tastes scrapbooking, I cast on paper and card in shades of brown and pink, the medium on which work was a mini album transparent shaped tag of Rusty Pickle.
I must say that when I delivered, delivered by his mother even made this mini album, I was stunned, has succeeded with his free style and with his imagination and creativity to do a really nice mini album ...... here it is ... here. Nearly all the products that are used in the shop ........ thank you Sara.












0 comments:

Post a Comment