Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding Invitation Wording Afrikaans

LOOK GOOD on the shelves ....... NEW COURSES

.......... the online course, I finally made a decent inventory and I put a lot of products I had never gone online for the truth ....... and I have not quite finished yet ... but there are so many things in Moreover, in section, equipment, adhesives, embellishments, stamps cards etc. ... etc. .... etc. ...., while brands such as found under the news heading to swap Heidi, My mind's eye, we r memory keepers, atiloulou, toga, EK Success and Making Memories Tim Holtz. These new cards are already available, the My Mind's Eye collection:


But of course it does not end here, tomorrow there will be in Chicago the summer CHA, and many new products of the largest manufacturers .......... I have already ordered some, I hope they arrive soon.
I remind you, for those interested tomorrow Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19, I'll be at the headquarters of paper Hobbies for the courses reported in the previous post ..... I'll wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment