Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Letter To Ask For Community Service Project

Vintage Glamour! The eco-friendly wedding dresses for old ...

Turn between the markets is one of my favorite pastimes. So every time I go to browse the scavengers hunting for vintage treasures. I love the idea of \u200b\u200bgiving objects used to a new life. And then I'm a sentimental type and I like to find trinkets that remind me of my childhood: the books of fairy tales, toys, pins her grandmother ...
But if I told you that the markets are the ideal places to shop for your wedding?
Especially if you love the style and want to give a shabby Eco Chic touch to your wedding !
No. .. are not crazy ... ^___^
Imagine an intimate wedding, an informal table, whimsical and colorful, full of objects reinvented and renewed, juxtaposing them with humor and creativity ... Well, I'm sure that leaves everyone speechless!
(@ ruffledblog.com)
(@ myvintageparty.com)
You keep the dishes and use them after the wedding, or give them away to guests as "Wedding Favors". I'm so intrigued by this idea that I spent a whole afternoon to collect information on the web ... and guess what '... I discovered that in England the fashion of vintage marriage took so much foot that some brides have decided to reuse their collection of porcelain to give it a rental. My result is Vintage Party, where you can rent accessories, plates, cups and cutlery vintage wedding banquet for e. .. hear hear! what they have seen my eyes?! even a trailer of the 60s! a perfect setting for a fun marriage ecological outdoor ...
I leave you with some pictures that I hope will inspire you!
(@littlemisswedding.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment