Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cocoa Butter Scar Serum

examples of the life of the soul

Jackal - Have you ever thought what is the true mechanism is Ditri all? Zardoz's theories are very attractive, do you think ... -

Dalan - still wasting time with those books? I'm not at all desire to start a discussion that leads nowhere! -

- Let me finish! I started reading the one titled "On the planar motion" and inside there is an elegant explanation of how it could work the whole complex planar system in which we live! -

- I do not care, really. I do not need to know to make it work, just that it works! I do not need to fill pages and pages of mathematical symbols and words that were specially designed to travel between floors! I feel inside, in the blood, in the head! I hear the stream that connects the floors and I dive there, I bend to my will and I get what I want and as continuous talking about the same thing you do! -

- It is just that! In this manuscript we refer to some events that prove exactly the theories of Zardoz! I do not understand how can you not be interested in this ... -


Library underground inside the Manor, Kaluit.

Eleint Twenty-third day of 1390 HP, Year of the renewal Chill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment