Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why Does Revlon Discontinue Lipsticks

Christmas Cookies! A winter wedding

Today I got carried away by the Christmas atmosphere and I decisodi preparing to open my cookie cutters appenacomprate fantastic. Here they are!
But this is not a blog about marriage? and what enters ibiscotti? you say ... The answer is simple. Read the enthusiasm, I thought to pack properly imiei cakes and turn them into a cadeau aCasa that guests will remember how at the end of the Christmas family dinner ... Could I, wedding planner greedy and curious, shrink from the challenge? :-)
The initial idea was to create classiciomini gingerbread, biscuit natalizioper excellence! but gingerbread is very spicy and I was afraid that nonpiacesse to all (well, yes ... I admit, sometimes my relatives are a bit 'Criticón ...), so I decided to replace it with a pastry enriched dacioccolato and nuts, flavored with a touch of cinnamon, typical sweets of the holidays! sempliceche A recipe in my opinion has the ingredients for a happy Christmas, peaceful Egola ...
I've prepared this way:
250 g flour 00
125 g zuccherosemolato
125 g cold butter
2 eggs
70 g of flour dinocciole
20 g unsweetened cocoa
50 g drops dicioccolato
1 teaspoon dilievito cake
a pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
I sifted the flour, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon. I put together the hazelnut flour, butter cut acubetti, sugar, beaten eggs and salt. Tuttovelocemente I worked with her fingertips, I wrapped the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about two hours ripostoin. With a rolling pin, I have stretched out the dough spessoredi 5 mm, I cut with shapes.
I baked the cookies at 180 ° C per15 minutes.
For decoration
300 g icing sugar 1 egg white

1 tablespoon lemon succodi
To prepare the frosting and I put the egg white with a fork, not proprioa snow should stay creamy. Then I put together the lemon juice and added lozucchero. The dough should be thick to keep in shape that date. I created a cone with parchment paper perdistribuire icing.
For those wishing to cimentarsinell'impresa, here find the tutorial that explains step by step how realizzarele small pastry bag, using the common baking paper.
Given the highly informaledelle our family gatherings, I've made very simple by using recycled corrugated cardboard boxes, which I lined with a paper doily, and I replaced the classic tape with an old red wool yarn (style eco-friendly!) .
To close the package I used a piece of paper from recycled paper that I fermatocon small springs of a wooden wool thread.
Et voila! This is my packet ready ...

I wish you a peaceful Christmas, full of sorrisi e  di tutto ciò che desiderate ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment