Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Breast Augmentation Recovery



Former draft finished by the wayside when I gave an old pc, it reappeared when I dug out the hard disk containing the file with notes and ideas. It will be a coincidence, but it happened precisely at a time when I'm reading a lot of fiction (mostly old stories niche). In three days I've dusted off the manual and I have reread it and the desire to try out this RPG is back, but with the understanding that it is impossible to improvise a setting di questo tipo. Ho quindi deciso di spendere un pò di tempo per creare le basi di questo mondo futuristico e ribelle, è un progetto a lunga scadenza, ma il file di cui sopra si è già riempito di altre 3 pagine ed ho un corposo elenco di libri e film da cui trarre ispirazione. Cercherò per quanto possibile di tenervi al corrente degli sviluppi e ogni consiglio, idea o spunto è altamente gradito!

Stay tuned, punk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment